Instant Trade Appraisal
How Much is My Car Worth?
Want to find out how much your current car is worth? With an online instant trade appraisal from Capital GMC Buick you can get the fair market value of your vehicle in seconds. Whether you plan to trade in your vehicle for one of our exciting new GMC or Buick models, or if you are just looking to sell your car, you can get top dollar for your used car by taking advantage of our online Instant Trade Appraisal tool. Learn more about why we’re the best place to trade in a car, and then visit our dealership in Edmonton today!
Why Trade-In Your Car at Capital GMC Buick?
When you have decided that it is time to upgrade your Edmonton driving experience, you’ll have to face the issue of what to do with your current vehicle. You basically have two choices: trade-in at a dealership or sell on Craigslist. We think you’ll find that trading-in at a dealership like Capital GMC Buick offers significant benefits such as:
- Convenience – Selling or trading in your car at Capital GMC Buick is easy and hassle-free. You won’t have to deal with placing an ad, haggling with prospective buyers, or bother with the paperwork involved. We’ll offer fair market value for your used car even if you don’t want to use your trade-in value towards the purchase of a new vehicle from us, and we’ll handle all of the required documentation and paperwork.
- We Offer Top Dollar for Your Trade-In – Whether you trade-in at a dealership or sell on Craigslist you want to make sure that you get the best price for your used vehicle in the Leduc area. Once we inspect your car, truck, or SUV here at Capital GMC Buick, we’ll offer you the full trade-in value on the spot. The no-hassle trade-in process at our dealership is straightforward, transparent, and easy.
- We Buy All Makes and Models – We are a GMC and Buick dealership, but we’ll buy vehicles of all makes and models.
- Financing: Looking for the best terms and rates on an auto loan? We can help you secure a loan package that is the right fit for your budget. Wondering how to trade in a car that’s not paid off? We can help you decide whether to roll over the balance or use the trade-in value to pay off your previous loan.
How Can I Get the Best Value for My Trade-In?
Should I fix my car before trading it in? Is trading in a car with problems possible? The appearance and mechanical condition of your vehicle are important factors in ensuring that you get the best price possible in the Sherwood Park area. Here are some of the things that you can do to make sure that you get top dollar for your trade-in:
- Clean the Car – Clean the vehicle inside and out. Whatever you can do to make the car look its best will go a long way towards improving the chance that you’ll get the best trade-in price.
- Bring Service Records – A vehicle that has been taken care of is worth more than one that has been neglected. Your vehicle service records will provide proof that it has been kept up to date with all recommended maintenance services.
- Make Minor Repairs – Should I fix my car before trading it in? Small repairs like replacing broken knobs or burned-out headlights or taillights are easy and inexpensive ways to improve the value of your vehicle. If you are trading in a car with problems, it’s best to leave major repairs to the dealership, as they can fix these in a more cost-effective way than you can.
- Get a Trade-In Estimate – It’s important that you have an idea of how much the car is worth before you sell or trade it in. Our online Instant Trade Appraisal tool will give you a quick estimate of the vehicle’s value.
How Does the Trade-In Process Work?
- Once you have an estimate of your car’s trade-in value, explore our inventory of new and used vehicles to find the one that best suits your needs.
- If the trade-in value is less than the price of the vehicle that you wish to purchase, our finance team can help you get a low-interest loan to cover the remaining amount.
- It can be a little tricky to trade in a car that you are still paying on, but our finance experts can explain how to trade in a car that’s not paid off so you can make the right decision.
- Ready to make a trade? Bring your vehicle to Capital GMC Buick, along with the title, auto loan payoff information, service records, registration, and key. We’ll inspect the vehicle and finalize the trade-in amount.
Capital GMC Buick: The Best Place to Trade In a Car
How much is my car worth? Use our Instant Trade Appraisal tool to get the value of your car today! Should I trade-in at a dealership or sell on Craigslist? In addition to the no-hassle trade-in process offered at Capital GMC Buick, you’ll enjoy other benefits that make trading in a car that’s not paid off a simple, for example, straightforward and remarkable easy. Make sure to explore our current new vehicle specials and pre-owned vehicle specials to take advantage of our current money-saving offers. Whether you want to use your trade-in value to buy a new or used car from us, or are just looking to sell it outright, you’ll get a fair deal at our dealership. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.