Instant Trade Appraisal
Value Your Trade In
Want to find out how much your current car is worth? With an online instant trade appraisal from Capital GMC Buick you can get the fair market value of your vehicle is seconds. Whether you plan to trade in your vehicle for one of our exciting new GMC or Buick models, or if you are just looking to sell your car, we pay top dollar for used cars at our dealership in Edmonton. Find out how easy we make the trade in process, and then come see us today!
Why Trade In Your Car at Capital GMC Buick?
When you have decided that it is time to upgrade your Sherwood Park driving experience, you’ll have to face the issue of what to do with your current vehicle. While you can always take on the task of selling it yourself, there are some important benefits to selling or trading in your old car to a dealership like Capital GMC Buick. These benefits include:
- Convenience – Selling or trading in your car at Capital GMC Buick is easy and hassle-free. You won’t have to deal with with placing an ad, haggling with prospective buyers, or bother with the paperwork involved. We’ll offer the fair market value for your used car even if you don’t want to use your trade-in value towards the purchase of a new vehicle from us, and we’ll handle all of the required documentation and paperwork.
- We Offer Top Dollar for Your Trade In – We know that Leduc drivers want to make sure that they get the best price for their used vehicle. Once we inspect your car, truck, or SUV, we’ll offer you the full trade-in value for it. The no-hassle trade-in process at Capital GMC Buick is straightforward, transparent, and easy.
- We Buy All Makes and Models – We are a GMC and Buick dealership, but we’ll buy vehicles of all makes and models.
How Can I Get the Best Value for My Trade In?
The appearance and mechanical condition of your vehicle are important factors in ensuring that you get the best price. Here are some of the things that St. Albert-area drivers can do to make sure that they get top dollar for their trade in:
- Clean the Car – Clean the vehicle inside and out. Whatever you can do to make the car look its best will go a long way towards improving the chance that you’ll get the best trade-in price.
- Bring Service Records – A vehicle that has been taken care of is worth more than one that has been neglected. Your vehicle service records will provide proof that it has been kept up to date with all recommended maintenance services.
- Make Minor Repairs – Small repairs like replacing broken knobs or burned out headlights or tail lights are easy and inexpensive ways to improve the value of your vehicle. You can leave major repairs to the dealership, as they can fix these in a more cost-effective way than you can.
- Get a Trade In Estimate – It’s important that you have an idea of how much the car is worth before you sell or trade it in. Our online instant trade appraisal tool will give you a quick estimate of the vehicle’s value.
How Does the Trade-In Process Work?
- Once you have an estimate of your car’s trade-in value, explore our inventory of new and used vehicles to find the one that best suits your needs.
- If the trade-in value is less than the price of the vehicle that you wish to purchase, our finance team can help you get a low-interest loan to cover the remaining amount.
- It can be a little tricky to trade in a car that you are still paying on, but our finance experts can explain your options so you can make the right decision.
- Ready to make a trade? Bring your vehicle to Capital GMC Buick, along with the title, auto loan payoff information, service records, registration, and key. We’ll inspect the vehicle and finalize the trade-in amount.
Trade In Your Car Today at Capital GMC Buick!
Edmonton drivers will find that the trade-in process is quick, easy, and stress-free at Capital GMC Buick. Make sure to explore our current new vehicle specials and pre-owned vehicle specials to take advantage of our current money-saving offers. Whether you want to use your trade-in value to buy a new or used car from us, or are just looking to sell it outright, you’ll get a fair deal at our dealership. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.